Our registrar, Equiniti, operates a web-based enquiry and portfolio management service for shareholders. Simply log onto www.shareview.co.uk, and follow the instructions to set up a portfolio via the ‘Register’ tab at the top of the homepage. It’s simple, free and easy.
Through the Shareview service, you can:
- access details about your shares;
- check sales, purchases or transfers relating to your shares;
- ask to receive important shareholder information by email, directly to your inbox;
- update your name, address or bank details online;
- register your voting instructions for Deliveroo Holdings plc’s Annual General Meetings; and
- receive an email when Deliveroo Holdings plc publishes its Annual Report or publishes financial results and shareholder circulars.
You can find more information on, and register with, the Shareview portfolio service www.shareview.co.uk. Your rights as a shareholder will not be affected in any way.
Once logged in to your Shareview Portfolio, you can select ‘add an investment’ from the quick links menu. You’ll need the Shareholder Reference Number for any holdings you’d like to add.
You’ll be able to retrieve this by answering the security questions you set at registration. Please follow the Shareview ‘forgotten login’ link and follow the instructions provided.
If you do not have a Shareview Portfolio, or your Shareview Portfolio is not activated, Equiniti will still send one paper Statement each year advising you when your remaining quarterly Statements will be made available online.
You can check this in several ways. Either:
- log on to www.shareview.co.uk;
- request details of your shareholding by writing to Equiniti, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing Business Park, Lancing, West Sussex, BN99 6DA.
You will need to quote your shareholder reference number, which can be found at the top of your share certificates or Deliveroo Nominee Service Statements.
You may not have a paper certificate if you hold your shares through a nominee account, for example if you chose to hold them electronically with the CSN after the IPO.
If you hold shares in a certificated (paper) form and they have been lost or stolen, you should report the loss of your share certificate immediately to Equiniti and ask for a replacement by sending an email to email@example.com, or in writing to Equiniti, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing Business Park, Lancing, West Sussex, BN99 6DA. You will be sent a letter of indemnity to sign and return. A new certificate will then be sent to you. Please note, there is a charge for this service.
Yes, you can elect to receive communications via e-mail. Either:
- log on to www.shareview.co.uk. To register a preference, you will need to create a Portfolio which you can use to tell us if you want your company mailings sent to you by email or post. You can then change this at any time by simply logging on to your Portfolio and choosing Change preferences from the main left hand navigation menu;
- write to Equiniti, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing Business Park, Lancing, West Sussex, BN99 6DA.
In the event of the death of a shareholder, the next of kin or administrator of the estate should contact our Registrar, Equiniti. Equiniti have a Designated Bereavement Services Helpline on 0371 384 2793 (UK) or +44 121 415 0875 (overseas). You will be asked to supply a certified copy or the original of the death certificate, together with an appropriate authority to deal with the estate, such as a Grant of Probate. They will then place a temporary marker on the register to ensure that wherever possible, they do not issue further dividend payments or other correspondence in the shareholder's name.
Yes, please contact Equiniti, who will arrange to send you Deliveroo communications in your preferred format. You can do this by by:
- log on to www.shareview.co.uk;
- writing to Equiniti, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing Business Park, Lancing, West Sussex, BN99 6DA.
You will need to quote your shareholder reference number, which can be found at the top of your share certificates.